Real Estate Launch Coaching
In an effort to support you and your real estate career, we have developed a Program (the Real Estate Launch Coaching program by JPW Business Consulting, hereinafter referred to as the Program) for you to work directly with a Real Estate Success Coach in a one-on-one and group mastermind environment. The Coach will guide you through the many facets of a real estate industry and coach you in developing the skills you need to be successful.
The goal of this Program is to assist you in your personal and professional growth through increased production and success as well as productive involvement in your Brokerage. For the purpose of this agreement, the parties shall be the Coach and the Agent.
Agreement Between Agent and Coach
- The Program is recommended for newly licensed agents and recommended by the Brokerage for Agents that have not closed more than $2,000,000 in volume, or would like to close this amount consistently. Agents who have closed fewer than five verified real estate transactions in their real estate career are strongly encouraged to join the Program. The Program is open to all Agents in the Brokerage. A husband and wife team is considered one Agent. Newly licensed Agents will be interviewed by the Coach. If during the interview, it is determined that the Agent can not meet the standards of the Program, the Coach can choose to void the contract.
- As your Coach, the Coach agrees to assist you working with buyers, sellers, lead generation, handling objections, completing real estate paperwork, guidance through the listing and purchase process, goal setting and budgeting, and working with scripts and role playing. This coaching will be received in a monthly group mastermind coaching session and a weekly one-on-one session (Agents also have an option to do the one-on-one over the phone though preferably in-person) at the Brokerage. The Coach agrees to communicate with you at least weekly to offer support and encourage your involvement in on-site and off-site training events. The Coach will also hold you accountable for mutually agreed upon goals, provide you with additional consulting as deemed necessary by the Coach, and assist you with follow-up training (scripts, homework, and so on).
- The Agent must have completed all training required by the Brokerage for new Agents within the first 60 days of joining the Brokerage. The Agent also agrees to allocate sufficient time for working with buyers, sellers, and lead generation. The Agent agrees to be held accountable for mutually set goals.
- The Agent agrees to attend group mastermind and accountability meetings and a one-on-one weekly coaching session led by the Coach. The Agent understands the importance of being held accountable and will time block to ensure they attend these important sessions necessary for their success as a REALTOR®.
- The Agent agrees to communicate openly and honestly with the Coach to follow the Coach's recommendations for necessary activities, homework, and required training.
- Failure to follow the recommendations from the Coach or to attend the group mastermind and weekly one-on-one sessions, or to complete the agreed upon goals may result in the Agent being requested by the Coach to leave the Program.
Financial Agreement for the Agents in the Program
In return for the coaching and support provided in this Program, the Agent agrees to be placed on a 60/30/10 (60% to the Agent, 30% to CO$, and 10% to the Coaching Program). The agreement is limited to the first 6 transactions. All leases during this agreement are NOT subject to the 10% coaching fee, and they will NOT be counted in the transaction count. The Agent is also responsible for the royalty fee of 6% charged by KW International and capped at $3,000 each year. Upon meeting the 6 transactions, the Agent exits the Program with the option to sign a new agreement, or graduate to the Experienced Agent Program. This compensation program plan is in effect for every transaction written during the time the Agent is in the Program, regardless whether the property closes while the Agent is still in the Program or closes after the Agent has left the Program.