Small Business Coaching
In an effort to support you and your small business, we have developed a Program (the Small Business Coaching program by JPW Business Consulting, hereinafter referred to as the Program) for you to work directly with a Coach in a one-on-one environment. The Coach will guide you through the many facets of building a business and coach you in developing the skills you need to be successful.
The goal of this Program is to assist you in your personal and professional growth through increased production and success as well as productive involvement in your Industry. For the purpose of this agreement, the parties shall be the Coach and the Client.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN SMALL BUSINESS COACHING CLIENT AND COACH
- The Program is recommended for small businesses with 1 - 5 people that have a desire to grow a successful business, and to be an industry leader. Small Business Coaching candidates will be interviewed by the Coach. If during the interview, it is determined that the Client can not meet the standards of the Program, the Coach can choose to void the contract.
- As your Coach, the Coach agrees to assist you in lead generation, handling objections, goal setting and budgeting, working with scripts and role playing, and systematic database management. This coaching will be received in weekly one-on-one sessions (a minimum of 40 one-on-one sessions in a year, and the see option to do one-on-one by phone on page 3 of this agreement) at the location of the coach. The Coach agrees to communicate with you at least weekly to offer support and encourage your involvement in training events. The Coach also will hold you accountable for mutually agreed upon goals, provide you with additional consulting as deemed necessary by the Coach, and assist you with follow-up training (scripts, homework, and so on).
- The Small Business Coaching Client also agrees to allocate sufficient time for working at lead generation. The Small Business Coaching Client agrees to be held accountable for mutually set goals.
- The Small Business Coaching Client agrees to attend one-on-one weekly coaching sessions led by the Coach. The Small Business Coaching Client understands the importance of being held accountable and will time block to ensure they attend these important sessions necessary for their success as a business person.
- The Small Business Coaching Client agrees to communicate openly and honestly with the Coach to follow the Coach’s recommendations for necessary activities, homework, and required training.
- Failure to follow the recommendations from the Coach or to attend weekly one-on-one sessions, or to complete the agreed upon goals, may result in the Client being requested by the Coach to leave the Program.
FINANCIAL AGREEMENT FOR THE INDUSTRY AFFILIATE IN THE PROGRAM
In return for the coaching and support provided in this Program, the Client agrees to be placed on a monthly billing cycle of $400 a month ($4,800 a year) to the Coaching Program – The agreement is for 1 year. Upon the completion of the Program, the Client exits the Program with the option to sign a new agreement.